Welcome Amazing Mummy…
I want to tell you about Fit & Fab Mummy Online Bootcamp and why I think you will LOVE it. I will empower you to lose your baby weight, to boost your confidence and be the fittest, healthiest and most energetic mum you can be! Taking the leap to invest in yourself and your fit & healthy future will be life changing – you will achieve things you never thought possible. You just have to be ready to take that step out of your comfort zone and just go for it!
I am so motivated and inspired by the hundreds of women I have helped to get the body they dreamed of and living a life they are happy in! Let me help you achieve your goals to get rid of your maternity clothes and into a pair of skinny jeans, or wear a bikini on your next beach holiday or to fit back into your favourite dress!
I know that you want to feel good about yourself again. I know that you want to feel confident and sexy and to get rid of that flabby tummy and saggy butt. I know you want to get a bit of the ‘old’ you back, but in the mean time become a brand NEW you.
I know that being a mum is time consuming – you never have enough time in the day, but how good would it be to just set aside some time for you – even if it’s just 30mins. Some time that you don’t have to feel guilty about – but time that will give you more energy, loads of motivation and inspiration to be the best mum you can be?
I bet you said to yourself, just yesterday (or even today), that tomorrow you will do some exercise, that you will eat healthier and to stop eating so much crap, that you are sick of feeling yuk. It’s time to Stop The Excuses – no time, I don’t know where the day went, something came up….
Well, now is the time to do something about it.
Join me on the next Fit & Fab Mummy Bootcamp and I will teach you how to:
- Cook really delicious, healthy, nutritious meals – but you won’t be on a crazy diet where you have to calorie count and measure your food. But you also won’t be slaving away in the kitchen for hours either – they are easy to prepare and suitable for the whole family.
- Get a great workout done in as little as 5mins, wherever you want! You don’t need to spend hours at the gym, which means no creche or childcare fees. You can do your workout while the kids sleep, or even take them to the park to run around while you do your workout. Of course you can always do the workouts at the gym too – it’s completely flexible to fit into your life!
- Learn so much about yourself and what you are actually capable of – you will be SO surprised!
So what do you get:
- 6 weeks of Daily workout video’s you can do anywhere – home, outside, at the gym – and will only take you 5-45mins a day! No fancy equipment needed
- 80+ Clean Eating Recipes suitable for all the family – that includes Breakfast, snacks, lunch & dinners
- Weekly Meal Plans created for you – but teaches you how to create your own – to suit your lifestyle
- Loads of Hints & Tips about living a healthy lifestyle FOREVER (this does include treats of course!)
- Weekly LIVE Q&A Webinar (also recorded if you can’t make it)
- Workouts that are suitable for ALL fitness levels – Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
- Accountability – to Yourself! And your on-line support group!
- Daily On-line Support for Inspiration & Motivation from me and other mums
- Confidence – to make changes in your life, to be the best YOU can be!
- A tighter, toned, body – one that you are proud of
- Everything available for you to download and keep for life!
- And most importantly… The results YOU want for the body you deserve!
Fit & Fab Mummy Bootcamp is perfect for you if:
- You REALLY want to lose weight, change the shape of your body and to live a healthy lifestyle. One that will boost your metabolism, get your clothes fitting better and doing something for yourself for a change
- You always use the excuse that you don’t have enough time to exercise – you are too busy and can’t fit it in your busy life. The daily workouts will take between 2-4% of your day – You can fit it in – promise!
- You REALLY want to feel good about yourself, you want to feel confident, feel sexy and to get rid of the flabby tummy, hips & butt!
- You want more energy and really want to change your life – to feel happier, less stressed and to be a FUN mum!
- You want the support of a Personal Trainer who is also a mum – but also support from other mums who are in a similar boat to you – but the one thing you all have in common, is that you want to achieve great results! Just know that you won’t be on this journey alone!
- Most of all, you want to achieve things you don’t think possible – but are willing to work hard to achieve the body and the life you dream of!
If you can relate to any of the points above, then
Fit & Fab Mummy Bootcamp is for YOU!
If you are still reading, it means you REALLY want to change – no matter what your reason is, or what you want to achieve, you will achieve it with Fit & Fab Mummy Bootcamp, these mums have:
Meet Amanda – the Mum!
I am a mum (to an energetic 3 year old and pregnant with my second child) and a Personal Trainer, with over 7 years experience. I have been featured in Body & Soul, Women’s Health & Fitness, Cleo, Good Health Magazine, Mouth of Mums, Mum’s Lounge & Motherpedia to name a few. I am on my own journey to achieve my dream life – one that empowers YOU to lose your baby weight, boost your confidence and be the fittest, healthiest and most energetic mum you can be! I am motivated by a challenge and inspired by all the women I have helped reach their dream…will you be next?
Don’t worry, I have been there….I have done the hard yards!
I have been that stressed out mum, trying to just make it through the day. Wanting more sleep, more energy and to feel better about myself. Always second guessing myself – the typical mums guilt!
But I got through it. I got my energy back through eating clean, nutritious meals, drinking lots of water and getting back into exercise, when I felt I was ready. When I was ready to get back into exercising, it was because I felt ready. I was sick of feeling frumpy and overwhelmed with all the advice & information that stressed me out (second guessing everything I did as a mum!). I just needed some time to do something that made me feel good (and still does), and with that I started to achieve some of my goals – fit back into my pre baby clothes, tone up, get fitter and back into triathlons and to feel confident as a woman and as a mum.
Some of my greatest achievements have been since I have become a mum – a Half Marathon PB, Trialthon PB’s, Running PB’s and the best body I had had for a LONG time.
When I was happier, my family were happier – it was a flow on effect. I was less stressed, I was feeling great. Do you want to be a Fit & Fab Mummy?
Why you NEED to do Fit & Fab Mummy Bootcamp!
I created Fit & Fab Mummy Bootcamp so that I could help as many mums as I possibly could, achieve their goals.
If you have tried all the diets, tried lots of bootcamps or exercise programs and just haven’t got the results you are after, well you need to get on board Fit &Fab Mummy Bootcamp. I have helped mums all over the world achieve their weight loss and feel great goals.
The online bootcamp I have created is simple to follow, you aren’t giving up your life, you will create a healthy lifestyle – there are no diets or exercising for hours a day at the gym. You don’t have to go out and buy your own gym – no fancy equipment is needed at all. If you have some hand weights, it’s a bonus, but not necessary.
The meal plans are designed to fit into your lifestyle and your tastes. I have given you loads of different choices and options – it’s about making healthy choices with the food you enjoy. While not making you feel like you are on some crazy diet or have to give up your life fro 6 weeks!
The workouts are suitable for ALL fitness levels and will challenge you no matter what fitness level you are at. When you are challenged, that is when you get results, you will need to step out of your comfort zone a bit and give it a go – and once you get to the end of each days workout – you will feel AMAZING and so proud of yourself for what you have achieved that day.
I have structured the bootcamp in levels – Level 1 (Beg), Level 2 (Int) and Level 3 (Adv) – it is up to you what level you choose during that workout. You can chop and change on each exercise if you want – you just have to give it your 100%, that’s all I ask!
Here are some more testimonials from more Fit & Fab Mums!
If you are still reading, I know Fit & Fab Mummy Bootcamp is for you. It tells me that you want to change, that you want to lose weight, tone up and feel confident about yourself and your body. That you want to spend some time focusing on you, to be a better, happier you, not just for yourself, but for your family as well.
It might be that you have no idea where to start, you may not have exercised in a while, or you may be quite fit already, but need something different as you have plateaued or you need a different challenge, or you may just struggle to get to an exercise class because of your work or your partners work and exercising at home really suits you.
Whatever the reason, I know this bootcamp is for you. If you related to any of the dot points above, it is certainly for you. If you are willing to put in the effort, to make small changes, and give it your best shot, you will achieve the results you want to achieve in 6 weeks or less.
I know that after the 6 weeks, you will have all the tools you need to live a healthy, happy and fit life forever – with the body you want and will be well on the way to achieving your dream life
Are you ready to start your journey?
If you aren’t ready to make some changes in your life, to get the body & life you want and aren’t willing to make an effort in achieving your goals, then this bootcamp isn’t the right one for you. It might be that you aren’t ready now, but you might be in the next few months, and that’s OK – you have to be ready to make changes, to get the results you want.
I want people that are ready to take the next step in the journey…to stop feeling flabby, overwhelmed and exhausted and who really want to be rockin’ a confident, strong, amazing body that you will be proud of!
So how much is it, I can hear you asking…
Now I have done my homework and I know how much other trainers are charging for Bootcamps, or exercise programs, but I also know how much Fit & Fab Mummy Bootcamp is worth, and it’s well over $2,000. But of course I am not going to charge you that, because I want to help as many mums as I can achieve things they didn’t think possible, to feel amazing about themselves, to lose weight, to tone up and to live a healthier life.
Which is why I am not charging $1000, or even $500.
With Fit & Fab Mummy Bootcamp, you have access to the resources you get forever. I can’t take them away from you, they are yours and so are the feelings of happiness and satisfaction that you will get when you get to the end of the 6 weeks, having achieved your goals!
So remember, you will get
- 6 weeks of Daily workout video’s you can do anywhere – $1,500
- 60+ Clean Eating Recipes suitable for all the family + more on the forum! – $30
- Daily & weekly Meal Plans created for you – $60
- Loads of Hints & Tips about living a healthy lifestyle FOREVER (this does include treats of course!) $60
- Weekly LIVE Q& A Webinar (also recorded if you can’t make it) – $360
- Daily On-line Support for Inspiration & Motivation from me and other mums – $400
- Confidence – to make changes in your life, to be the best YOU can be! – Priceless!
- Everything available for you to download and keep for life – Priceless!
- And most importantly… the results YOU want for the body you deserve! – Priceless!
Fit & Fab Mummy Bootcamp is $299. But if you sign up TODAY, you will be able to get the Early Bird rate of $199. You can also pay in 6 weekly installments too!
The next bootcamp kicks off on Monday 17th March. So get in FAST – make the decision to change your like NOW!
If I could leave you with some inspirational words of wisdom, it would have to be ‘know that you are worth it.’ If you want to make a change (be it big or small) in your life, think to yourself, how badly do you want to change. If the drive, motivation and determination is there, you will do it. You will WANT to do it. No matter what it is, if you want it bad enough, you will get there! You just need to make the decision and believe in yourself.